HOTSTAMPING HANDPRINTER ST SERIES
Printer ST series using hot stamping method applied permanent and indelible overprint e.g. expiration date and serial number. The device is dedicated to flat-folded cartons, plastic bags, labels, even when printing is required on the package edge. Optionally, the printer is equipped with an external trigger pedal.
- Electric power: power supply 230VAC / 24VDC
- Air supply: 0.4 to 0.8 MPa
- Dimensions: length / width / height 212 [mm] 230 [mm], 240 [mm]
- Efficiency: up to 5400 impact per hour.
- Printer weight: 3000 [g]
HOT STAMPING PRINTER GT SERIES, DESIGN TO INSTALLATION IN PRODUCTION LINES
Printer dedicated to installation in packaging machines, which working in start-stop conditions. Device prints thermally on the packages up to three rows of 8 characters (paper, plastic sleeve, flat-folded cartons). The printer is fixed on the tripod, which is designed for individual customer requirements.
- Printing head dimensions: length / width / height 175 [mm] 57 [mm] 84 [mm]
- Printing time: approx. 0.2 [sec]
- Weight: 650 [g]
- Efficiency: up to 5400 impacts per hour
HOTSTAMPING HANDPRINTER STP SERIES
This handprinter is suitable for large sizes packages. Device press using hot characters pigment from the pigment follies into flat objects, which are manually located under printing head i.e., cartons, labels, packages – also foiled packages and packages coated with UV varnish. The printing machine could print one, two optionally three rows of numbers up to 10 digits.